Daub du Jour

My name is Marianne Plumridge. I am an artist of mythic fantasy works and fine art images. More of which can be seen at my website, 'MariannePlumridgeart.com', and also my Writing Blog, 'Muse du Jour'. These sites are in the links section of this page. This site began life as a painting a day blog in 2007. However that project has now passed, but I still find myself painting in that way. So this site will now be the showcase my new paintings as inspired by those previous efforts.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A new birdy...

Shy
(Oil, 4x5", Canvas board)   $110.00   SOLD
Well, I must say that I have missed painting my little birds. I've painted them as part of larger works but have really wanted to do the painting a day style of small 4x5" again. So to use up the paint left on the palette from painting 'Robo Dog Romp', I decided to start painting my small birds again. I started with a familiar face, er beak and have painted the above Black Capped Chickadee. Uncommon for the tough little Chickadees, this one is, well, shy. 

I used the same palette as the last painting posted, however I did use some smaller brushes. 

Come back soon and see the next robot doggie painting...it also has a Chickadee in it. 
Cheers
Marianne

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home